[Counselor_Educ] FW: Health & Wellness Graduate Assistant Position Available

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 29 14:47:38 EDT 2018

From: Schillero, Joseph
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 1:58 PM
To: Bhat, Christine <bhatc at ohio.edu>
Subject: Health & Wellness Graduate Assistant Position Available

Hello Dr. Bhat,

My name is Joe Schillero and I oversee Fitness & Wellness for Campus Recreation here at OHIO. We recently created a new Graduate Assistantship Position to support our Student Health & Wellness efforts and programming, and I believe it may interest certain students in your program. The position plays a vital role in outreach and holistic wellness programs, and will also be involved in a new Referral Program we recently started with Counseling & Psychological Services; where students seeing a Mental Health Counselor are now able to be referred for a Wellness Consultation to discuss Exercise & Wellness opportunities to support their Mental Health.

The job posting on the Ohio University Jobs page closes on Saturday, but if you have students interested that miss the deadline I would encourage them to still email me ASAP. The assistantship includes a monthly stipend as well as Tuition Waiver for their academic program.

Here are the job posting and description: https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/25873

If anyone has questions feel free to have them contact me, and I really appreciate your time (I know this is a busy time wrapping up the semester). Hope you're having a great end to your week!

Joe Schillero
Assistant Director of Campus Recreation, Fitness & Wellness
Ohio University
Campus Recreation
schillej at ohio.edu<mailto:schillej at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-9918