[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: College Counseling Position at OU

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:05:15 EDT 2018

Hello everyone. Please see below for a job opportunity for anyone already licensed as an LPCC-S or nearing your LPCC hours.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rachel Siegel,

Please consider or pass along this great opportunity to work at the counseling center at Ohio University. We are looking for a counselor with a PC license who is close to getting their PCC. Ohio University is a great place to work and we have four counselors on staff including myself along with another 15 multidisciplinary clinical staff. The closing date is fairly soon, March 25<x-apple-data-detectors://3>th<x-apple-data-detectors://3>.<x-apple-data-detectors://3>
http://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/25488

Warm Regards,
Rachel Siegel, LPCC-S