[Counselor_Educ] FW: Participation Request

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:39:06 EDT 2018

Please see below research participation request for new counselor professionals

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Mary Katalinic <mary.katalinic at waldenu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 12:01 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Participation Request

Dear Counselor,
I am completing my dissertation research in part of my PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision program at Walden University. The title of my study is “Professional Identity Differences in Novice Counselors” (IRB approval # I07-17-18-0608778). The results of this study may help determine if differences exist in the professional identity of counselors from traditional and online training programs.
Eligible Participants include:

•       Professional counselors who graduated between the months of December 2016 and July 2018 from either traditional or online CACREP accredited counseling programs.
Participation should not take more than 10-minutes to complete and participants are eligible to withdraw anytime.
If interested, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RBSK3L9
If you have any questions, I can be reached at mary.katalinic at waldenu.edu<mailto:mary.katalinic at waldenu.edu> or 910-297-9893. My dissertation chair, Dr. Walter Frazier, can be reached at walter.fraizer at mail.waldenu.edu<mailto:walter.fraizer at mail.waldenu.edu>.
Sincerely,
Mary Katalinic