[Counselor_Educ] Volunteer at the AOCC

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:14:34 EDT 2017

Attend the AOCC for free!

Students enrolled in a master's or doctoral-level counselor education program may volunteer for the conference and in return receive a complimentary 2-day registration to the conference (this excludes any pre-conference or ticketed sessions).

Students must have current membership with OCA or OSCA.

Volunteer sign-ups are open until October 13.   Questions?manager at allohiocc.org<mailto:manager at allohiocc.org>

Sign Up to Volunteer<http://allohiocc.org/page-1855479>

Leisl Moriarty, CMP
Conference Manager