[Counselor_Educ] FW: Assistant Director - Ohio State Suicide Prevention Program

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed May 31 23:27:02 EDT 2017

From: OCA Listserve [mailto:OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU] On Behalf Of Fullen, Matthew C.
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:27 PM
To: OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU
Subject: Assistant Director - Ohio State Suicide Prevention Program

Greetings!

The Ohio State University Suicide Prevention Program has an opening for an Assistant Director.  We're looking for passionate, dynamic candidates to lead one of the nation's most comprehensive campus suicide prevention programs.
If this might be you, please consider applying!

To learn more about the program, please visit suicideprevention.osu.edu or connect with us on Twitter (@OSUREACH).  If you have questions about the position, contact me at osusuicideprevention at osu.edu<mailto:osusuicideprevention at osu.edu>.

http://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/79001

Thanks,

Matthew Fullen, PhD, MDiv, LPCC
The Ohio State University
Program Manager The Ohio State University Suicide Prevention Program
Albert Schweitzer Fellow
440 PAES Building | 305 Annie and John Glenn Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210
fullen.33 at osu.edu<mailto:fullen.33s at osu.edu>  | 614-688-5829 (office) | 614-439-7238 (cell)
Website: http://www.go.osu.edu/fullen
You can leave the OCA listserv at any time by placing only the text (not the quote marks) "SIGNOFF OCA-L" in the body of an e-mail sent to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>.