[Counselor_Educ] FW: Ohio River Valley Addiction Research Consortium Conference

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 30 14:19:59 EDT 2017

Please see the attached Ohio River Valley Addiction Research Consortium Conference announcement. The conference will be held fairly locally at Northern Kentucky University’s campus.

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
McCracken Hall 437A
100 E. Union St.
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457