[Counselor_Educ] FW: Brené Brown, Ph.D. on Shame - FREE CE Video

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 28 09:37:23 EDT 2017

Subject: Brené Brown, Ph.D. on Shame - FREE CE Video

"I'm not worthy or good enough for love, belonging, or connection. I'm unlovable. I don't belong."

That's the voice of shame, the universal emotion we're afraid to talk about. Yet clinicians agree that shame underpins today's most devastating clinical conditions including addiction, trauma, aggression, depression, eating disorders, bullying, and more.

Dr. Brené Brown, renowned researcher and #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, and Rising Strong, has identified three Shame Shield patterns of behavior that you see in your clients everyday — as they attempt to manage their shame.

Brené developed this new FREE CE Video<http://links.pesi.mkt3532.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=MTU3ODE0MjgS1&r=MTgwMTM4ODU3MjE2S0&b=0&j=MTAwNDA0OTg1NgS2&mt=1&rt=0> to help clinicians like you understand shame, the Shame Shields our clients use to protect themselves, and how to develop shame resilience skills.

> Click Here to Watch the Shame Shields Free CE Video<http://links.pesi.mkt3532.com/ctt?kn=10&ms=MTU3ODE0MjgS1&r=MTgwMTM4ODU3MjE2S0&b=0&j=MTAwNDA0OTg1NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

You'll walk away with both the awareness and the language to talk shame with your clients and help them lead more connected, courageous lives.

This is a limited-time offer, so start watching now!<http://links.pesi.mkt3532.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=MTU3ODE0MjgS1&r=MTgwMTM4ODU3MjE2S0&b=0&j=MTAwNDA0OTg1NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

Your partners in education and success,
Brené Brown, Ph.D., PESI, Inc. & VYNE Education

P.S. Please share this important Shame Shields Free CE Video<http://links.pesi.mkt3532.com/ctt?kn=11&ms=MTU3ODE0MjgS1&r=MTgwMTM4ODU3MjE2S0&b=0&j=MTAwNDA0OTg1NgS2&mt=1&rt=0> with your colleagues. Simply forward on this email!

For questions about this course, please contact PESI at 1.800.844.8260 or info at pesi.com<mailto:info at pesi.com>