[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Announcement

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 19 08:57:10 EDT 2017

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Professor and Chair
Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
Patton College of Education
432D McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 Phone
(740) 593-0477 Fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephanie Sanders <arsanders11 at gmail.com<mailto:arsanders11 at gmail.com>>
Date: June 16, 2017 at 5:47:13 PM EDT
To: robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>
Subject: Announcement

Dr. Robinson,

I hope this e-mail finds you doing well!

I'm not sure if you remember me. I'm Stephanie Sanders, a 2014 alum of the Patton College of Education (Curriculum & Instruction). I worked with Dr. Ward Randolph on my dissertation.

I will be transitioning to the University of Michigan to work in the Ford School of Public Policy on July 31. I would like to share an announcement I recently received from Jennifer Niggemeier, director of Graduate Career Services and Alumni Relations. Her office is recruiting for an assistant director of Graduate Career Services (see attached). Please share the announcement with former students/recent graduates of your program and any additional outlets you may have.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your assistance.

Stephanie Sanders