[Counselor_Educ] FW: Religious Discussion Survey

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 17 15:37:27 EDT 2017

Please see below research participation request:

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>

From: Bethany Townsend <noreply at qemailserver.com> on behalf of Bethany Townsend <noreply at qemailserver.com>
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 12:53 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Religious Discussion Survey

Hello,
My name is Bethany Townsend, and I am a second-year doctoral student at the University of Wyoming.  I would like to enlist your help in distributing this survey to your master's students within your counseling program.  I am interested in their experiences of religious discussions and the perceived climate created when students and faculty discuss religion and spirituality in the classroom.  I would appreciate your willingness to forward this email to your master's students.  If you have any questions, please contact me at btownse3 at uwyo.edu<mailto:btownse3 at uwyo.edu>.
Thank you!
Bethany Townsend, Doctoral Student, MA, PPC, NCC

This questionnaire is designed for students who have completed AT LEAST ONE YEAR of their Master’s in Counseling program.  The goals are (1) to learn about the climates created when faculty and students discuss religion in the classroom, and (2) to create awareness of possible issues that may arise when religion is the topic of conversation.  If you have completed at least one year of your Master’s in Counseling program, you are invited to complete this 10 minute questionnaire whether you have no religious beliefs or very strong ones.  Please click on the link below to participate and/or learn more.  This survey has been approved by the University of Wyoming Institutional Review Board and will remain open until September 15, 2017.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey<https://uwyoeducation.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_87INstamzCBn4MJ?Q_DL=a8Z7dMDfevBVmiV_87INstamzCBn4MJ_MLRP_eQVgvKE240yrTmt&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://uwyoeducation.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_87INstamzCBn4MJ?Q_DL=a8Z7dMDfevBVmiV_87INstamzCBn4MJ_MLRP_eQVgvKE240yrTmt&Q_CHL=email

Follow the link to opt out of future emails: