[Counselor_Educ] FW: 5th Annual Hocking County Opiate Town Hall Meeting October 6th

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 4 21:02:29 EDT 2016

Please consider attending this event on October 6, 7 pm at the Logan-Hocking Middle School.
Practicum and internship students, please check with your supervisors if you can log the time at this event.

Kind regards,

Dr. Bhat
Subject: 5th Annual Hocking County Opiate Town Hall Meeting October 6th

Just a final reminder about the 5th Annual Hocking County Opiate Town Hall Meeting  this Thursday, October 6th, featuring Sam Quinones, author of "Dreamland". We have just confirmed that US Senator Rob Portman will speak briefly about the opiate epidemic in Ohio and what is being done to combat it.

I hope you will come and bring your book for the book signing to follow. Books will also be available for purchase.

It is going to be a great evening,
Bill