[Counselor_Educ] FW: Disability Content Knowledge Survey

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:09:37 EDT 2016

Counselor education students, please see below request for participation in a research study:

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457