[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: AMHCA Annual Conference poster submissions - still open to graduate students

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 10 05:23:29 EST 2016

Sent from my iPad

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Associate Professor and Chair
The Patton College of Education
N248 Lindley Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 phone
(740) 593-0477 fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Moey Fox <mfox at SCOTTCIRCLE.COM<mailto:mfox at scottcircle.com>>
Date: March 8, 2016 at 3:19:28 PM EST
To: <CESNET-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:CESNET-L at listserv.kent.edu>>
Subject: AMHCA Annual Conference poster submissions - still open to graduate students

Although the program for the AMHCA 40th Anniversary Annual Conference in New Orleans is being solidified as we speak, we are STILL accepting graduate student poster submissions through the end of May. If you are a graduate student, please start your submission for a poster session online here<https://www.conferenceabstracts.com/cfp2/login.asp?EventKey=CFYYDWXQ>; faculty, please encourage your students to submit and attend this excellent conference!

We are currently running a graduate student registration special: if you and 3 friends from your counseling program register together for the Conference, you'll each receive a 25% discount! Contact conference at amhca.org<mailto:conference at amhca.org> for details and instructions.

The 2016 AMCHA Annual Conference will take place from July 14-16 in New Orleans, LA at The Roosevelt Hotel.

Stay tuned for program details coming this week:
https://amhca.site-ym.com/mpage/Welcome2016conf