[Counselor_Educ] Practicum & Internship Fair -SAVE THE DATE

Bowen, Nikol bowenn at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:56:41 EDT 2015

Chi Sigma Iota Practicum & Internship Fair

When: Friday, October 23rd 2015

Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Location: TBA

Schedule

10:00 am -11:00 am

Requirements for Registering for Practicum

Presenter: Dr. Nikol Bowen, PCC, Practicum & Internship Coordinator

Mandatory for all 1st year students

11:00 am - 1:00 pm

Practicum and Internship fair

Refreshments will be provided for students

Boxed lunches will be available for school and agency representatives

professional dress is required

1:00 pm-2:00 pm

Panel presentation

Stories of Success: Making the most of your field experiences

Nikol Bowen, PhD, PCC
Assistant Professor
Practicum & Internship Coordinator
Counseling and Higher Education
Patton College of Education
Ohio University
bowenn at ohio.edu<mailto:bowenn at ohio.edu>

www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.twitter.com%2fOUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fPattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fin%2fpattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fOhioPattonCollege>