[Counselor_Educ] Attention School Counseling Students looking for internships

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 30 07:54:50 EDT 2015

Please see below for a message from one of our alums who is looking for a school counseling intern.

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Treasurer, Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International

Office: Lindley Hall, N258
Phone: 740-593-4425<tel:740-593-4425>; Fax: 740-593-0477<tel:740-593-0477>; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>