[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Qualitative Dissertation Recruitment Flyer

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 16 07:28:33 EST 2015

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Associate Professor and Chair
Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
Patton College of Education
79 S. Court Street
N248 Lindley Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 Phone
(740) 593-0477 Fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stevens, Robert" <rs190809 at ohio.edu<mailto:rs190809 at ohio.edu>>
Date: November 16, 2015 at 6:24:10 AM EST
To: "Robinson, Mona" <robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Fwd: Qualitative Dissertation Recruitment Flyer

Dr Robinson,

Could you please forward the recruitment email with the attached recruitment flyer to the Counselor Education Listserv?  I sent this to you Friday afternoon late but you probably didn't have time to forward it yet. I would greatly appreciate it!  Have a wonderful week!!

Robert (Rob) L Stevens, LPC-CR, LCDC-III, CRC
Doctoral Candidate Counselor Education & Supervision
Patton College of Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH

Doctoral Teaching Assistant
Ohio University, Chillicothe, OH