[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: NCE prep request for presenters

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 12 19:50:25 EST 2015

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Associate Professor and Chair
Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
Patton College of Education
79 S. Court Street
N248 Lindley Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 Phone
(740) 593-0477 Fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hill, Tara" <tara.hill at wright.edu<mailto:tara.hill at wright.edu>>
Date: November 12, 2015 at 1:54:23 PM EST
To: "granello1 at osu.edu<mailto:granello1 at osu.edu>" <granello1 at osu.edu<mailto:granello1 at osu.edu>>, "robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>" <robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>>, "michael.brubaker at uc.edu<mailto:michael.brubaker at uc.edu>" <michael.brubaker at uc.edu<mailto:michael.brubaker at uc.edu>>
Subject: NCE prep request for presenters

Hello Drs. Granello, Robinson, and Brubaker, I hope you are having a nice fall so far.

I have left a voice mail for each of you and I am following up with this email.

A partnership between Miami Valley Counseling Association and WSU's CSI chapter has been developed to provide an NCE preparation workshop for graduate students in this area. We would like to extend an invitation to doctoral students to develop a short overview of one of the eight content areas - Assessment, Research & Program Evaluation, Theories, Group, Career, Lifespan Development, Helping Relationships, Social & Cultural Diversity, and Professional Orientation & Ethical Practice - to present to graduate students preparing to take the NCE for licensure. We expect that each presenter will have between 45-90 minutes to present depending on the content area. We will provide each presenter with a token of our appreciation for their time.

The workshop is planned for 1/23/16 from 9a-6p.

Would you please be so kind as to share this information with your doctoral students and ask those interested to contact me? I am happy to address any of their questions and sign them up for a presentation time and content area to present.

Thank you so much,
TMH

Tara M. Hill, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Human Services
College of Education and Human Services
Wright State University
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy
108L Allyn Hall
Dayton, Ohio 45435

Office: 937-775-2075 or 2715

To schedule an appointment please click on the link below and select a time.
https://tarahill-wsu.youcanbook.me

Office hours for Fall semester - Monday 1-4p and Thursday 1-4p.