[Counselor_Educ] Fw: I Know I Can Advising Positions

Bowen, Nikol bowenn at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 1 20:47:40 EDT 2015

Nikol Bowen, PhD, PCC
Assistant Professor
Counseling and Higher Education
Patton College of Education
Ohio University
bowenn at ohio.edu<mailto:bowenn at ohio.edu>

www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.twitter.com%2fOUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fPattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fin%2fpattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=2JT-dBA5qUGN1WW7Rz_ZVUOCiOUG-tBIRXZjazULcRBCaP4eh8dYsu2J4BGvYbvLDLloii50d8k.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fOhioPattonCollege>