[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Thank you for posting our employment opportunities!

Dr. Mona Robinson mrobi28105 at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 16:04:22 EDT 2015

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Associate Professor and Chair
Patton College of Education
N248 Lindley Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 phone (740) 593-0477 fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Plummer <bplummer at hrs.org>
Cc: ndotson <ndotson at hrs.org>
Sent: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 3:55 pm
Subject: Thank you for posting our employment opportunities!

Hello Professors!

Thank you for posting the recent Health Recovery Services, Inc. (HRS) employment opportunity with Integrated Care on the Ohio listserve!  We received some responses, and are interviewing now.

Would you be willing to post another employment opportunity for us?

We have an opening for a MH counselor at the Rural Women’s Recovery Program (RWRP).  RWRP is a residential drug treatment facility here in Athens that specializes in the AOD treatment of women.  If you know anyone seeking such an opportunity, please direct them to Nancy Dotson, the HR director at HRS.  Nancy can be reached at ndotson at hrs.org or at 740-592-6724*116.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter!

Respectfully,

Beth Schilling Plummer, M.Ed., LPC-CR, CRC, LICDC

Health Recovery Services, Inc.

Integrated Care Counselor

bplummer at hrs.org

740-590-7548