[Counselor_Educ] Job or Internship through HRS at O'Bleness Pain Management clinic

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 1 13:48:28 EDT 2015

I am writing because I am looking to hire a full time counselor to work with me in integrated care with O'Bleness Pain Management clinic.

Our preference is that they be an LPC or CT looking to get their LPC.  If you know of anyone seeking employment, please send them my way!

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Respectfully,

Beth Schilling Plummer, M.Ed., LPC-CR, CRC, LICDC
Health Recovery Services, Inc.
Integrated Care Counselor
bplummer at hrs.org<mailto:bplummer at hrs.org>
740-590-7548

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Treasurer, Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International
Office: Lindley Hall, N258
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292