[Counselor_Educ] Alpha Chapter of CSI meetings - Invitation

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 17 13:12:15 EST 2015

Students,

Please plan to attend the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota meetings this semester.
The first meeting will be from 2:00-3:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan 20 in Room  309
We particularly request attendance from 1st year master's and doctoral students as you are likely to be our leaders next year.

Thanks and regards,

Dr Bhat

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292