[Counselor_Educ] CSI Leadership Summit at YSU on April 10

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 18:27:30 EST 2015

The Eta chapter of CSI of YSU is organizing a leadership summit on April 10.
Please consider attending.

They are also inviting poster presentations – see the attached call for proposals.
Please talk with me or with members of the Professional Development committee of the Alpha Chapter of CSI if you require assistance or guidance regarding developing a proposal.

Best wishes

Dr Bhat
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu