[Counselor_Educ] FW: Saturday February 21st Good Works WALK

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 15 14:07:07 EST 2015

Please consider participating in the walk and/or donating to this worthy cause.

CSB

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu