[Counselor_Educ] Attention DOCTORAL students - request to participate in research

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 3 07:51:56 EST 2015

FW: Doctoral Students and Problems of Professional Competency - Final Reminder

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu