[Counselor_Educ] Counseling position opportunity

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 10 13:21:26 EST 2015

See below for a counseling position opportunity:

I am a previous graduate of the School and Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program at Ohio U.  I am currently a school counselor at Woodland Elementary School (grades 2-6) in Lakota Local Schools (near Cincinnati, OH) and I am due to go on maternity leave on January 8th, 2016.  A few candidates that we were looking at for my long-term substitute position have fallen through.  We are looking to hire a long-term substitute until the end of March 2016.  Are you able to pass the link below to your students who are graduating in December and possibly relocating to the Cincinnati area, or anyone else that you think may be interested?  Counseling licensure is preferred, but not required.  We would be very interested to take someone with counseling education (otherwise the position will go to a teacher substitute - yikes!).  The link below will take them to AppliTrack to apply for the position, but anyone is welcome to send a letter of interest and resume to me (stephanie.miltko at lakotaonline.com<mailto:stephanie.miltko at lakotaonline.com>) to pass on to my administrator.

Thank you so much for your time.  The link is below.

https://www.applitrack.com/bcc/onlineapp/default.aspx?choosedistrict=true&applitrackclient=37192&category=Elementary+School+Teaching&AppliTrackJobId=2769_37192&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

Sincerely,

Stephanie Miltko

Stephanie Miltko
School Counselor
Woodland Elementary School
6923 Dutchland Parkway
Liberty Township, OH 45044
(513) 779-7775
Fax: (513) 779-7389

Lakota Privacy Disclaimer

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL This electronic message transmission contains information from the Lakota Local School District that is privileged, confidential or otherwise the exclusive property of the intended recipient or the Lakota Local School District. This information is intended for the use of the individual or entity that is the intended recipient. If you are not the designated recipient, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify us by telephone(513) 644-1200, collect, or by electronic mail email at lakotaonline.com<mailto:email at lakotaonline.com> and promptly destroy the original transmission. Thank you for your assistance.
Lakota Local Schools <http://lakotaonline.com>

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457