[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: HEALTH RECOVERY SERVICES

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 20 13:16:31 EDT 2015

Position posting.

Tracy C. Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor Emerita of Counselor Education
The Patton College
Ohio University

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rachel Wheatley <rwheatley at hrs.org<mailto:rwheatley at hrs.org>>
Date: April 20, 2015 at 12:09:08 PM EDT
To: <leinbaug at ohio.edu<mailto:leinbaug at ohio.edu>>
Subject: HEALTH RECOVERY SERVICES

Good afternoon Dr. Leinbaugh!

Health Recovery Services is searching and currently interviewing for several positions within the agency. I am personally conducting interviews for positions in both Athens and Jackson counties. In Athens County, we have one Outpatient Counseling position ( working primarily with adolescents), one school based- outpatient counseling position (grades 6-12), and one 'Family Coach' position that we will be hiring through the D.Y.S. Grant (family coaches will work with a small number of adolescents and their families). There is  one Jackson Co. position that is also through the DYS grant. All positions are full time,  and while both OCDP and CSWMFT credentials are preferred, they are not  required.

If you have any students that might be interested, they may email me directly or fill out an application on H.R.S.'s website (hrs.org<http://hrs.org>). We would like to hire immediately.

I hope all is well and thank you in advance for passing this information on!

Sincerely,

Rachel Wheatley, M.Ed, LPCC-S, LICDC-CS
Jackson Outpatient Site Coordinator and Clinical  Supervisor
Health Recovery Services Inc.
740-286-5075 ext 205