[Counselor_Educ] Chi Sigma Iota: IMPORTANT: CANDLELIGHT VIGIL FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION TODAY AT 8:30 PM

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 10 10:25:05 EDT 2014

Today, Wednesday September 10, 2014, the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota will be hosting in collaboration with the Suicide Coalition and the Bobcats for Suicide Prevention Campaign the 2nd Annual Candlelight Vigil for Suicide Prevention.  The event will begin promptly at 8:30pm (until approximately 9:15 pm) and will be held in front of College Gate. I encourage each and every one of you to engage in the advocacy efforts for suicide prevention as well as take the time to honor those who have died by suicide as well as their families.

If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Kendra Jackson, president, or Megan Dean, secretary via email (kj194309 at ohio.edu).

I look forward to standing with you, joining hands to continue the efforts toward suicide prevention. If you cannot attend the event, please participate in World Suicide Prevention Day by lighting a candle near a window of your home at 8:00 pm tonight.

Kendra Jackson, President, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota and the CSI Executive Team