[Counselor_Educ] FW: UPDATE: Dear White People - The Movie

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:10:42 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!  Please help spread the word about this update for the Dear White People movie.

BSCPB and Student Senate is sponsoring the 7:30pm showing of Dear White People on Friday, 10/31 at the Athena Cinema (uptown). Free tickets for the first 100 people and free popcorn!

Please share!

Kellea Tibbs, Assistant Director, Campus Relations
Ohio University Alumni Association
Konneker Alumni Center
52 University Terrace
Athens, Ohio 45701
Phone: 740-597-9087
Email: tibbs at ohio.edu<mailto:tibbs at ohio.edu>

Get involved with your alma mater!
http://www.ohioalumni.org<http://www.ohioalumni.org/>
http://www.ohio.edu/campaign/index.cfm

[cid:image003.png at 01CFF441.3E6AC530]

"I'm doing what I think I was put on this earth to do.  And I'm really grateful to have something that I'm passionate about and that I think is profoundly important." - Marian Wright Edelman