[Counselor_Educ] Job Opportunity

Bowen, Nikol bowenn at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 19 15:30:48 EST 2014

Fulltime Clinical Position:

The Center for Balanced Living is seeking a fulltime clinician to join our clinical team in M’s Place, our Partial Hospital Program for Eating Disorders (PHP-ED).  We are seeking a person who is licensed in counseling or social work (note: clinician does not need to be independently licensed), and who is interested in specializing in eating disorders.  Current licensure in the state of Ohio is required.

Responsibilities include completing diagnostic assessments for The Center’s higher level of care programs, acquiring insurance authorizations and completing case reviews, group therapy, and individual counseling via case management in PHP-ED and IOP-MAP (M’s Aftercare Program).  Applicants should enjoy working collaboratively with others, have excellent organizational skills, show initiative, and have an interest in committing long-term to their professionally development within the specialization of eating disorders.

Experience in treating eating disorders is not required. Eating disorder evidence-based supervision is provided for the first year and continued education opportunities is offered ongoing as specialization is refined. This salaried position includes paid vacation and the option of health benefits.

Please send a resume, cover letter, and three references to Calvin Timbrook, LPCC-S at calvin.timbrook at thecenterforbalancedliving.org

Nikol Bowen, PhD, PCC
Assistant Professor
Counseling and Higher Education