[Counselor_Educ] FW: ECMH Therapist - Athens

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu May 29 16:37:39 EDT 2014

P/T position in Athens in Early Childhood Mental Health

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>