[Counselor_Educ] [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Invitation to participate in research study

Dan Testa dstesta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:26:31 EDT 2014

WARNING: Your email security system has determined the message below may be a potential threat.

The sender may trick victims into passing bad checks on their behalf.

If you do not know the sender or cannot verify the integrity of the message, please do not respond or click on links in the message. Depending on the security settings, clickable URLs may have been modified to provide additional security.

------------ Suspicious threat disclaimer ends here ------------

Dear Counselor Educator,

My name is Dan Testa and I am a doctoral candidate in the Counselor
Education and Supervision program at The University of Akron.  I am writing
to ask for your assistance regarding my study examining how mindfulness and
emotional intelligence contribute to burnout among counseling interns in
CACREP-accredited programs.

Please consider forwarding the message below to counseling interns in your
programs.  Thank you for your kind assistance.

Dear Counseling Interns:

I am inviting you to participate in an important study regarding
counselor-trainees' experiences during internship. This is a unique
opportunity to share your experience throughout your internship and helping
to enrich our understanding of the relationship between mindfulness,
emotional intelligence, and burnout among counselor-trainees.

All information regarding participants and their responses will be kept
confidential and participation is completely voluntary.  You may
discontinue your participation at any time without penalty.  It will take
approximately 20 minutes to complete the survey.  Please click on the link
below:

https://secure-web.cisco.com/auth=11bb6-bWw15DqkB2ZDNA3yX8OcVIct&url=https%3A%2F%2Fakron.qualtrics.com%2FSE%2F%3FSID%3DSV_4Hhxc9i2xSWmNNj

Thank you for your contribution to this study.  I wish you the best of luck
on your internship and professional career.

Sincerely,

Dan Testa

Doctoral Candidate

The University of Akron