[Counselor_Educ] Tim Robertson

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 26 18:34:40 EST 2014

Dear OU Counselor Education Community,

It is with great sadness that I inform you that our friend and colleague, doctoral student Tim Robertson passed away today.
I know he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

Condolences may be sent to his family at the following address:
The Robertson Family
10498 S State HWY 1
Webbville, Ky 41180

There are many tributes to Tim on the fb page set up by his family:
https://www.facebook.com/prayingfortimrobertson

I know that we will support each other as we grieve this sad loss.
Remember that if you need additional support you can visit Counseling and Psychological Services (Hudson Health Center, 3rd floor; 593-1616). You do not need an appointment. Walk-in hours are from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.

Best,

CSB

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292