[Counselor_Educ] Research Request from the College of William & Mary

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 19 13:59:15 EST 2014

This research project is open to all students currently enrolled in CACREP-accredited Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Community Counseling Programs who are currently engaged in their supervised internship.

You are invited to participate in a study exploring counseling students’ professional ethical identity development. It is hoped this research will help our field to better understand and address student needs, as well as to further strengthen our profession.

Included in this email, is a link to the research survey that includes a few short answer questions, followed by a series of Likert-scale style questions. The survey takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.  All responses will remain confidential.

Additionally, all survey participants will have the opportunity to be entered in a drawing to win one of TEN $25 Amazon gifts cards.

If you would like to participate, we kindly ask that your complete this survey at your earliest convenience.

https://wmsurveys.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6WDd0GYEQfXEnC5

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

THIS PROJECT WAS FOUND TO COMPLY WITH APPROPRIATE ETHICAL STANDARDS AND WAS EXEMPTED FROM THE NEED FOR FORMAL REVIEW BY THE COLLEGE OF WILLIAM AND MARY PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS COMMITTEE (Phone 757-221-3966<tel:757-221-3966>) ON 2013-08-31 AND EXPIRES ON 2014-08-31.

--
Jessica Lloyd Hazlett, M.Ed., NCC
Co-Director, New Horizons Family Counseling Center