[Counselor_Educ] FW: Please Forward to Graduate Students in Your Department

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 13 11:39:50 EST 2014

Passing along a request to participate in research…

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>