[Counselor_Educ] Good Works seeking donations of appliances

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 12 08:23:53 EST 2014

_______________________________________
From: Keith Wasserman [keith at good-works.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:43 AM
To: Wasserman Keith
Subject: seeking appliances

Dear friends,

As you know, we are making a lot of effort to love and serve people struggling with poverty here in rural southeast Ohio. January 1st marked the start of our 34th year!!

At Good Works, we are seeking used washers, dryers, refrigerators and stoves in good working condition. If you know of anyone who has any of these items and would be willing to donate them would you let us know? We have a lot of people in Athens County who are in need of these items and who are willing to volunteer their time through the Good Works Transformation Station program to received these items.

Would you keep Good Works in mind if you have contact with anyone who might be willing to donate these items to us?

Thanks

Love is a verb,

Keith Wasserman
www.good-works.net<http://www.good-works.net>

PS- the person to contact about donating appliances to Good Works is Paul Richard. He can be reached at 740.594.3336 or through e-mail at paul at good-works.net<mailto:paul at good-works.net>

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK@
www.Facebook.com/Good.Works.Athens<http://www.Facebook.com/Good.Works.Athens>

[cid:3385550222_1451564]

PLEASE join us Saturday February 22, 2014 at 8:30 am at the First UMC Church in up-town Athens for the 12th annual Good Works WALK  All funds given towards the WALK go to support The Timothy House, the only shelter for people experiencing homelessness in 9 southeast Ohio counties.  In 2013, The Timothy House provided 169 men, woman and children with 4603 nights of shelter with food but had to turn away 177 adults including 55 children. www.goodworkswalk.net<http://www.goodworkswalk.net>

Keith Wasserman
Good Works, Inc.
P.O. Box 4
Athens, Ohio 45701

CONTACT INFORMATION
Good Works Administrative Office 740.594.3339
The Timothy House 740.594.3333
The Hannah House 740.594.3336
Service Living 740.818.3868
Founder/ Executive Director 740.594.9000

Web www.good-works.net<http://www.good-works.net>

http://serviceliving.wordpress.com/

Email goodworks at good-works.net<mailto:goodworks at good-works.net>
keith at good-works.net<mailto:keith at good-works.net>