[Counselor_Educ] FW: Available Job Position

Conley, Valerie conleyv at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 10 17:24:22 EST 2014

All-
Passing along a job announcement FYI.

Valerie Martin Conley, PhD
Department Chair and Professor
Counseling and Higher Education
The Patton College of Education
(740) 593.9426
http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/academics/che/

From: Ashley.Hopkins [mailto:Ashley.Hopkins at glenville.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 2:46 PM
To: Conley, Valerie
Subject: Available Job Position

Dr. Conley,

I'm a doc student in the Ed Admin program at OU.  I currently work as a Student Support Services counselor and adjunct instructor at Glenville State College, and we're hiring a second Teacher/Counselor to the SSS program.  I have attached the job ad to be shared with students or colleagues who may be interested.  We have a narrow time frame we're working with so I wanted to reach out to my Alma Mater to spread the word far and wide to highly-qualified candidates.

Thank You,

Ashley Hopkins, M.Ed.
Teacher/Counselor, Student Support Services
101 Clark Hall
Glenville State College
Glenville, WV 26351
Ph. (304) 462-6159
Fx. (304) 462-7495

Doctoral Candidate/ABD, Educational Administration
Patton College of Education & Human Services
Ohio University
ag354609 at ohio.edu<mailto:ag354609 at ohio.edu>