[Counselor_Educ] FW: Help Save Funding for School Counselors!

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 11 20:25:16 EST 2014

Please see below and participate in this advocacy effort.

Best

Dr Bhat

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu