[Counselor_Educ] FW: local conference opportunity

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 29 16:55:45 EDT 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>