[Counselor_Educ] green slips: career development and appraisal I

Byrne, Andrew byrnea at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 22 16:05:04 EDT 2014

RE Green slips: career development and appraisal I-

Good afternoon,

While signing 40 green registration exception forms today, I neglected to check the box which indicates the reason for the exception: the student does not meet requisite. Please check that box before you turn in that form.

Be sure to fill out the form completely, using the course number (EDCE 6220 or EDCE 6310) and class number (4176 or 4190).
I apologize for the registration challenges involving these two courses, and have taken steps to correct them for the future. Feel free to contact me or your advisor for further assistance, or to have your questions answered. -AB
Andrew M. Byrne, PhD
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
Ohio University
The Patton College of Education • Department of Counseling and Higher Education
McCracken Hall 370 • 1 Ohio University • Athens OH 45701-2979
byrnea at ohio.edu • www.ohio.edu • www.ohio.edu/education