[Counselor_Educ] FW: ACES handout for students

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 10 17:49:47 EDT 2013

Jessica Headley of The University of Akron requested that I send students this information about ways for graduate students to be involved in OACES, NCACES, and ACES.

Best

Dr Bhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2012-2013
Associate Professor, Counselor Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477