[Counselor_Educ] Professional Publications (EDCE 8240) course now available

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 4 07:11:54 EST 2013

Thanks Mona.
It may not be an issue if only 2nd year students take Prof Pubs.
But when students get out of sequence an overlap can be problematic.

Thanks

Chris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2012-2013
Associate Professor, Counselor Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477