[Counselor_Educ] FW: Advocate NOW for Medicaid Expansion

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 26 13:35:50 EST 2013

From: Bill Dunlap, 317 Board
Subject: Advocate NOW for Medicaid Expansion

In speaking with our legislators, they are hearing more from those against Medicaid Expansion than those who are FOR Medicaid Expansion. We need you to make your voice heard - CALLING is the most effective and most often means simply leaving a message with the legislator or legislator's Aide - They are COUNTING CALLS for and against.

Simply say:

 *   Your Name and where you live
 *   You are calling in SUPPORT of Medicaid Expansion to 138% of poverty

PLEASE ask your staff, your board members, your colleagues to call today and tomorrow. Just making four (4) calls can mean an additional $670,000 locally and over $100,000,000 statewide.

*Debbie Phillips (Athens County & Part of Vinton County) (614) 466-2158

 Ron Hood (Hocking County) (614) 466-1464

*Ryan Smith (Part of Vinton County) (614) 466-1366

*If you aren't sure whether Ryan Smith or Debbie Phillips is your representative, contact them both.

Every call is being counted.

Please pass this on to your friends, board members, staff and family and encourage all to call in.

Thank you,

Bill

Bill Dunlap, Deputy Director
Athens-Hocking-Vinton 317 Board