[Counselor_Educ] Early Childhood Mental Health Counseling job available in Logan Ohio

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 15 13:40:47 EST 2013

-> Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young children and families in SE Ohio?

-> Do you plan to stay in the area after graduation?

-> Are you interested in obtaining the PCC?

If you answered yes to these questions, I would like to share information regarding an available Early Childhood Mental Health position at the Hocking Clinic of Tri-County Mental Health and Counseling Services, Inc. in Logan, OH, about 15 min south of Lancaster.

If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit: http://www.tcmhcs.org/cgi/application1.cgi to apply online.

*Although this position is not currently posted online, there is an opening and TCMHCS staff are currently accepting applications. Just indicate the job title and location on your online application.

I would also be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Please forward this information to any potential applicants.

Sincerely,

Natalie F. Williams, PC
Doctoral Candidate
Graduate Research Assistant to the Dean
The Patton College of Education
Ohio University

“It's time for greatness -- not for greed. It's a time for idealism -- not ideology. It is a time not just for compassionate words, but compassionate action.”
― Marian Wright Edelman