[Counselor_Educ] Training Opportunity

Thompson, Kayla kt303006 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:48:34 EDT 2012

________________________________
Good afternoon,

I am emailing on behalf of Dr. Christine Suniti Bhat of the Counselor Education program at Ohio University. Dr. Bhat is a founding member of the Athens Suicide Prevention Coalition, an organization that has been working on suicide prevention in the Athens Community since 2007.
We are pleased to bring you a free two hour training on suicide prevention called S-Talk.
A flyer is attached. But I am also copying the details below.

Please plan on attending or encourage your students to attend. Attendees must register in advance on the attached form

Best regards

Kayla Thompson
Graduate Assistant