[Counselor_Educ] FW: Conference on Secondary Transition Topics, Oct 19, 2012, in Athens

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 9 13:43:43 EDT 2012

Please see the attached message from Carey Busch.
Carey is a PhD student in our program and is OU's Director of Disability Services.

Best

CSB

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2012-2013
Associate Professor, Counselor Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477