[Counselor_Educ] FW: Visiting Assistant Professor Position at Southern Illinois Univ.

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 4 13:35:28 EDT 2012

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity over uniformity, and justice over all.