[Counselor_Educ] FW: Professional Poster Presentation event at AOCC

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 4 11:54:20 EDT 2012

Master's Students

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in developing a proposal.
OMHCA requests submission of posters focused on clinical issues and best practices in mental health counseling. The poster presentation nomination form (see attached) must be submitted by CSI chapter members to the faculty advisor. If we have more than two submissions I will choose two in consultation with the chapter President.

Thanks

Dr Bhat

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2012-2013
Associate Professor, Counselor Education
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477