[Counselor_Educ] Looking to supervise a PC

Annette K. Sauselen aksauselen at frontier.com
Sat Mar 10 14:45:30 EST 2012

Hello Everyone:
I am working towards my PCC/S (supervision endorsement) and I need to begin supervising a Professional Counselor (PC) for at least 10 hours.  If anyone knows a PC in need of clinical supervision and they are currently working, please let me know.  The first 10 hours of supervision will be free of charge to the PC.  I am willing to travel up to 50 miles (one-way) from Athens. Please feel free to contact me via email for more details.  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Annette K. Sauselen
Professional Clinical Counselor
Doctoral Student in Counselor Education and Supervision
Ohio University
aksauselen at frontier.com