[Counselor_Educ] [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Fwd: opportunity for students

Dr. Mona Robinson mrobi28105 at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 21:58:40 EST 2012

WARNING: Your email security system has determined the message below may be a potential threat.

The sender may trick victims into passing bad checks on their behalf.

If you do not know the sender or cannot verify the integrity of the message, please do not respond or click on links in the message. Depending on the security settings, clickable URLs may have been modified to provide additional security.

Mona Robinson, PhD, PCC-S, LSW, CRC
Associate Professor, Counselor Education
Program Coordinator
Ohio University
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 phone (740) 593-0477 fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu