[Counselor_Educ] Opporunity to present at AOCC - Doctoral students

Bowen, Nikol bowenn at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 2 11:44:06 EST 2012

Hi!  I'm Renae Mayes, a third-year doc student at OSU.  I would like to invite you to present with me at AOCC on tips for "Surviving Your First Year in a Doctoral Program".  If you are interested, please contact me at renaedmayes at gmail.com<mailto:renaedmayes at gmail.com> by March 30.  It would be great if we had one panelist from each doctoral program in the state.  Thank you!

Nikol V. Bowen, PC, PhD
Assistant Professor
Counseling and Higher Education
209A McCracken Hall
The Patton College of Education and Human Services
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4560
bowenn at ohio.edu