[Counselor_Educ] FW: Volunteers Needed: Recruitment for our Counselor Education Program

Cvetan, Linda cvetanl at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:21:09 EST 2012

Please see email below regarding recruitment efforts for the counselor education program.

Thanks,
Linda

LINDA CVETAN
Administrative Associate
The Patton College of Education
Athens, OH  45701-2979
T: 740.593.4442
F: 740.593.0477
cvetanl at ohio.edu
www.cehs.ohio.edu

"When GOD takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but he's merely opening your hands to receive something better" !!!!!! (Annonymous)
In God We Trust